We look forward to hearing from you!
How much does a workshop cost?
All workshops are $125 each (sometimes discounted as seen on the BUY ONLINE page). They are 'all-inclusive' with everything supplied and included in the price... so just bring yourself and be ready to have some fun!
* We offer payment options to suit everyone's preferences, if you don't like to pay online in cyberworld, we understand! You can pay a deposit (online or in person) and your booking is secured.
How do I book in?
You can make your booking any of the following ways:
1) With credit card, eftpos or Paypal using the BUY ONLINE page
2) Pay a deposit or in full to Delerius Creations, Westpac, BSB: 036 077 Account No: 284464
3) Contact us to book in and pay on the day (or pay a deposit in person)
4) Book through our partners at Eventbrite
Your booking will be confirmed via text so please supply your mobile phone number. If you have any questions at all just contact Anneli on 043 1142 5651 (Australia).
Can I organise my own group to do a workshop?
Groups and parties are also welcome to make their own private booking and can use the balcony and adjoining room for drinks and food they bring.
There are regular set workshop dates but feel free to call and book your group in for a date and time that suits. Workshop can be arranged to suit your budget and groups needs - Hens Parties and Birthdays are commonly catered for - just contact us for details and we can provide prices and options.
Where are the Workshops held?
Mostly held weekly in my Studio Workshop in Spearwood (Perth, Western Australia) and in local community centres. You will receive all the information on booking and then a reminder text a few days before the workshop to confirm, so please provide a mobile phone no. to get these messages. Set dates are listed but you can book other dates for two or more by contacting us to arrange a date.