About the Workshops
Soap Making Workshops
You will be making 1 kilo of soap and just guided through
the cold-process method of weighing out all your ingredients of fresh coconut, olive, sweet almond, sunflower and bran oils then choosing your own scents from a wide range and colours as you go. Hands-on is the best way to learn and you don't need to
speak fluent english. You will be given
your own detailed manual to keep. It includes where you can buy the
ingredients at wholesale and retail prices so you have the widest range
of choice at the cheapest prices. Botanical soap is creamy, gently nourishing and the method is similar to making a cake!
Optional - Make a batch of Melt & Pour soap for an extra $10
This workshop is very informative and can save you money and help you avoid the many hazardous ingredients found in moisturisers today - you will know exactly what is in yours when you make your own... and it's easy when you know how!
Scent & Lip Balm Workshops
You will create two of your own unique scent blends and integrate it into a balm base. In your workshop manual, which is yours to keep, is a comprehensive blending guide indicating the many benefits of essential oils on your emotional state and ways to integrate them to enrich your daily life, health and mood. You will also make some pots of delicious natural lip balm with plant oils like sweet almond, cacao butter, bees wax and a choice of mouthwatering flavours.
- Workshops are all priced the same at $125 (unless discounted) and you can pay any way that suits you from cash on the day to online payments either here or at Evenbrite
- Just bring yourself - we supply everything (equipment and ingredients including the all important - tea & coffee!)
- It is advised you wear older clothes and sensible shoes, aprons are provided
- Workshops generally run for 2 hours & 30 minutes at my lovely home studio in Spearwood (as pictured here)
- You will receive a detailed instruction manual to keep for future reference and a list of suppliers for a wide variety of choice and prices
- In the classes you will be making your
own product from beginning to the end, so you can achieve the same result in your own kitchen at home
- Workshops are designed for adults and suitable for beginners - but you are welcome to bring younger people to participate under supervision
- Ideal for anyone creative, cooks, craft lovers, or interested in health, avoiding chemicals, sustainable living, bath and beauty or researching for business
- You will learn how to make natural bodycare products using natural, plant-based ingredients from scratch and be guided through the whole process - beginning to end with more advice on packaging and labeling as well as the option to call for advice later if you wish to know more!
- How to add attraction elements for the senses - such as colour and scent
- How to formulate your own unique recipes eg. make a body butter instead of light moisturisers
- You will take home what you have made and most likely a little gift!
This is a timeless, traditional art that you'll enjoy for many years to come. So if you've always wanted to make your own fresh botanical bodycare and know exactly what's in it - then these workshops are for you!
How much does a workshop cost?
All workshops are $125 each (sometimes discounted). They are 'all-inclusive' with everything supplied and included in the price... so just bring yourself and be ready to have some fun!
* We offer payment options to suit everyone's preferences, if you don't like to pay online in cyberworld, we understand! You can pay any way you wish, even on the day if arranged.
How do I book in?
You can make your booking any of the following ways:
1) With credit card on this website
2) Pay a direct deposit or in full to Delerius Creations, Westpac, BSB: 036 077 Account No: 284464
3) Contact us to book in and pay on the day
4) Book through our partners at Eventbrite
Your booking will then be confirmed via text so please supply your mobile phone number. If you have any questions at all just contact Anneli on 043 1142 5651 (Australia).
Can I organise my own group to do a workshop?
Groups and parties are also welcome to make their own private booking and can use the balcony and adjoining room for drinks and food they bring.
There are regular set workshop dates but feel free to call and book your group in for a date and time that suits. Workshop can be arranged to suit your budget and groups needs - Hens Parties and Birthdays are commonly catered for - just contact us for details and we can provide prices and options.
Where are the Workshops held?
Mostly held weekly in my Studio Workshop in Spearwood (Perth, Western Australia) and in local community centres. You will receive all the information on booking and then a reminder text a few days before the workshop to confirm, so please provide a mobile phone no. to get these messages. Set dates are listed but you can book other dates for two or more by contacting us to arrange a date.